Opened in August 2020, Duxford Community Centre is an exceptional, multi-functional local venue catering for a range of community groups, events and functions.
Our facilities, available for one off or regular bookings, offer:
• large Pete Stribling Hall with the capacity to seat 150
• Small Hall to seat 65
• Linda Martin Meeting Room for up to 20
• Sports Changing facilities, including the Phil Hill Changing Room
• Treatment room
• Café 19 offering catering for events
• Community Kitchen for small scale out of cafe hours self-catering
• the two halls can combine to make one large area
This fully accessible facility is managed by the DCC, a charity formed in 2014 with the aim of raising funds to build an economical and sustainable community hub where different age groups and social groups can meet, hold events, have fun, socialise, run clubs, host sports, hobbies, gatherings and celebrations.
Fundraising has been a whole community effort through a variety of events from village shows, sale of knitted items, quiz nights, sponsoring pavers and football marathons. It has taken a village to build the community centre and we thank all those who have helped along the way.
General Enquiries: email@example.com