We can offer space for local crafts people and artists in our large foyer to exhibit items for sale. Up to three tables can be hired between 10am and 3pm at a cost of £10 per table.
How to apply for a stall:
1. Please ensure you follow the below criteria:
- Applicants must be members of the DCC. Membership is free. See the DCC page for details of how to become a member.
- You make your own products.
- You must only sell the items as stated in your booking.
- No products are infringement of copyright or trademarks.
- Any display stands must fit on a table top.
- Your stall does not extend in any way that impedes the movement of people along the foyer corridor.
2. Email duxfordcommunitycentreCB22@gmail.com with details of what you wish to sell, how many tables you require (up to a maximum of 3) and what times you intend to operate your stall – note your opening times should between 10:00 and 15:00, but you may use half an hour either side of that to set up and clear away.
3. Each application will be considered individually by the DCC, who retain the right to reject any application. The DCC envisage these stalls to be mainly for artists or crafts people, but will consider any application, so if you have an idea do get in touch.
4. Successful applications will receive an invoice. Once the payment & copy of your insurance is received your stall will be secured.